Friday, March 3, 2023

Production blog mall


 Today 3/1/23, since we were not able to film. We’re not able to edit either. The reason for this is  everyone had something to do. This was either work or a plans. I decided to go to the mall with my friends since my group mates had things to do. We first went or teh move theater there. We watched a great movie. Which started the day off correct. We then went inside the mall. I specifically wanted a pair of shorts. They wear swim shorts. I need them for the beach. So my friend bought pair too. Then we looked around. Saw some other good things.I bought some other things like clothes and some food and then we left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

        My product engages my audience by it being extremely relatable to many people no matter the race, color, ethnicity or gender everybo...