Thursday, March 17, 2022

Change of plans

  


. I was scheduled to meet up with my group today to shoot for our final project. I had planned to meet and film with them today a while back, but some issues happened, and we had to reschedule our filming dates. 
I assumed that everyone was available, however some folks had last-minute plans. Monzur, the film's lead actor, had a family vacation scheduled, and he left today. Because it's the day before Spring Break, I assume he'll be on a family trip. It's only natural that he'd go today, too, because his family wanted to start their vacation early. It was probably a bad idea to schedule this that day but we had to do what we had to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

        My product engages my audience by it being extremely relatable to many people no matter the race, color, ethnicity or gender everybo...