Saturday, December 17, 2022

Research: How to make a short film





 


Blog 3
What is the take away from the video? 

I have acknowledged all the aspects and things needed to make a film. I learned the writing tips, production and post production steps and procedures. I could take away that there are ways to be better prepared for filming then I have before. 

 

What good information did you gather while watching it? 

Budgeting and the resources you have access to will be crucial throughout the entire making of the film. When editing, cut the scenes down until you can't anymore which will shorten the film to just the important parts of it. Preparation is key for a film. However, even if you create a storyboard for the entire film, there still may be changes while making it. Stick to a theme and a tone and let it guide the story. If you do not do so, it will confuse the audience. Lastly, taking care of your cast is important because if you do not have respect them, they may not make it as easy to film. 

 

How do you envision this helping you through your short film process? 

It will help me be more organized and ready for what is to come. This video will allow me to picture my ideas and be able to complete the production process in an easier fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

        My product engages my audience by it being extremely relatable to many people no matter the race, color, ethnicity or gender everybo...