Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Production blog hard work pays off

Today march 15, We really got to work. We really got into getting the finishing touches. With effects and cuts. We really wanted everything needed in and then things not out. It feels amazing to see what hard work can create. I feel like we created a masterpiece. Something that is a good cry but is overall amazing and relatable. I feel like that is how a romance movie should be. Although the relationship may have been a little toxic it definitely was relatable. So we tried or make it a realistic and relatable as possible.Again I feel that is exactly what we did. We executed as well as possible. I feel like we have it out best effort and I feel like that is always what you can ask from a group of people. I feel as if hard work pays off because whatever you put in is what you get out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

        My product engages my audience by it being extremely relatable to many people no matter the race, color, ethnicity or gender everybo...