Thursday, March 31, 2022

More filming

We decided that the story and filming were not that fantastic after analyzing the footage from the last filming session. Instead, I decided to re-shoot a few sequences and create a few new ones. I began by discussing some story ideas with the actor, and we agreed to have a flashback to an emergency broadcast, followed by the actor waking up to an alarm clock a few weeks after the apocalypse. Monzur and Juan were seated on a couch watching TV and conversing when an emergence broadcast appeared on the television. Next, I shot a close-up of Monzur's eyes while he was asleep, set an alarm clock, and had him jolt up.His eyes opened, then the alarm clock was turned off. Then I realize that my supplies are running low. I then recorded him packing a bag for a supply run. Then it's up to you. Monzur was lacing his shoes in preparation for his supply run, and I got a close-up image of him doing so. I climbed onto his roof for the following photo. I recorded him strolling down the street from his driveway. I sat down and took a closer look at Monzur's legs and feet as he walked along the sidewalk. I talked about how to do the following shot with Juan as a zombie hiding around a corner with my group. I came up with the idea of recording an over-the-shoulder view of Juan standing aimlessly, and when the unsuspecting Monzur saw it, he thought it was a good idea.in view Juan the zombie is alerted and attacks Monzur. I followed behind Juan while he ran towards Monzur and attacks him. This was a difficult scene to film as I had to sometimes stop and wait for there to be no traffic and because


 of the acting. This scene was shot many, many times. I even moved locations, such as across the street (with the actors) to get a different perspective on this scene. After what felt like 30 shots ofthis scene. My group and I decided that we should be ok in having the right shot and we wrapped upfilming. Within those many different shots of this scene, there is surely I that is ok to put in the film. If none of the shots were good, I planned to meet up with my group on Sunday to finish and to tweakwhat we have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

        My product engages my audience by it being extremely relatable to many people no matter the race, color, ethnicity or gender everybo...