Monday, March 13, 2023

Production blog almost there


 Today, We are almost there. We are in our final stages of editing. We were all able to get together. For a hard working day. It is amazing how much we got done in such little time.  I thought we would not but we did. We are almost done one more. One more day and then we will be done. It is going to be great to see the finished product. Especially when we are done editing. We finished filming already. So adding these effects while editing has been amazing. Wish I could edit more. It makes mw ant to start. It may make me start a YouTube channel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

        My product engages my audience by it being extremely relatable to many people no matter the race, color, ethnicity or gender everybo...